Category Archives: eCommerce
We know the importance of shopping and eCommerce carts. Nowadays due to inclusions of plenty of online carts and frameworks it is easier to suggest and incorporate them within website. Following are few of the best open source shopping carts
PRESTASHOP: It is robust, professional grade e-Commerce shopping cart that you can download, install, and use for free. In the back end, you will use a full featured back end to manage your inventory, orders, shipping, and customers in real time. Your customer’s payments are sent directly to your commercial bank account using the latest security technology. You can even add your own modules to the shopping cart.
OPENCART: It is an open source PHP based online shopping cart system. OpenCart is easy to use and is SEO optimized with a very nice interface. A great feature of OpenCart is that customers can write their own reviews of the products.
MAGENTO: It is a professional open-source e-Commerce solution offering unprecedented flexibility and control. Magento is awesome, One would never believe it is an open-source project. It features clean urls and SEO from the start. Everything is designed in a clean and simple way. Magento also features: Unlimited flexibility, Completely Scalable Architecture, Professional and Community Support, and Smooth Integration with 3rd party apps.
CUBECART: It is very popular shopping cart. CubeCart V3 is free, with the exception that you leave their copyright notice in your footer. CubeCart has a large amount of payment gateways and shipping gateways. Their support forums are lively and many people contribute plugins to the cart. To use CubeCart V4 you must pay but it has many features that V3 doesn’t have.
AGORACART: It is another very popular online shopping cart, written in Perl/MySQL. It features a css manager so you can edit the look of your cart online. AgoraCart also features unlimited product options, up to 4 different tax zones at the same time, tons of shipping and payment gateways/options. The setup options range from a simple template based store to the integration of a complex visual design and support for program modification.
ZENCART: It is a free, user friendly, open source shopping cart. Zen Cart focuses on the merchants and shoppers instead of the developers. Zen Cart also supports multiple payment and shipping options, quantity discounts and coupons. Also Zen Cart is very easy to install.
OSCOMMERCE: It is an online shopping cart that offers a wide range of features that allows online stores to be setup fairly quickly. osCommerce is backed by a great and active community. It also supports multiple currencies, allows customers to print invoices from the order screen, and has an easy database backup system.
For any consultation, Inquiries or more details on above platforms or for expert solution on above write to me at email@example.com
HTML5, the new version of HTML providing a number of unique features which is used to develop interactive websites. We will take a look at 5 important features which revolutionize the way users view websites.
The Apple iPhones, iPads and Google Android phones already use elements of HTML 5. This makes it an important markup language for future website design projects across various display devices.
HTML 5 features which are useful right now include:
- Video elements: Designers can now build web pages without having to resort to third-party proprietary plug-in software like Flash. You can embed video without third-party proprietary plug-ins or codec. Video becomes as easy as embedding an image. YouTube is experimenting with using HTML 5 to display video. Built in video controls makes the feature more attractive and easy to use.
- Application cache: On the lines of Outlook but minus the email client requirement, you can now store web apps much like emails locally. Google has already made use of this feature replacing its Google Gears mail client with HTML 5. Google Wave also uses HTML 5
- Canvas for Images: This feature allows a web developer to render graphics on the fly. As with video, there is no need for a plug in. Designers no longer need to use intermediate technologies like jQuery. This will help save development time and effort.
- Geolocation: The HTML5 Geolocation feature enables location identification using various geo location technologies GPS (Global Positioning system), IP address, RFID (Radio frequency ID), Wi-Fi , Bluetooth MAC address and GSM/CDMA cell IDs. The system is bound by privacy regulations and needs to be authorized by individuals before it can be utilized.
- Web workers: This feature enables a web application to execute complex tasks independently without interfering with the performance of a webpage in real-time. Certain web applications use heavy scripts to perform functions. Web Workers use separate background threads for processing and it does not effect the performance of a web page.
For more consultation and examples on HTML5 please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org